BITA is the voice of British Interiors & Textiles and aims to inform, support and promote all aspects of the Interiors & Textiles industry for the mutual benefit of the industry as a whole. We link our members with suppliers and services including: relevant associations, affiliations and governing bodies, in the UK and beyond. BITA is dedicated to the prosperity of this exciting industry.
- View some of the worlds best Textiles and Interior Surface Pattern Design Studios
- Free Entry
- Free Tea and Coffee All Day
- Complimentary Hot Canapes (1pm) & afternoon tea (2.30pm)
- Next to the Design Centre & during the first 2 days of Design Week
- Can't spare the time on a weekday? Join us on Sunday!
- Free entry into our Grand Prize Draw - if you pre-register online/over the phone.
Proud to showcase Spring Collections from some of the top Design Studios worldwide. Previous collections that we have showcased include:
Banafshe Schippel, Diane Harrison, EVO Studios (Trendart), Fiona Howard, First Eleven Studio, Giacomo Barzaghi, Haley Studio Ltd, Jane Mosse Design, K Jenny Tyas, L'Atelier Design Studio, Mary Jones Design Ltd, Rachel Child Design, Simon Ashby Studio, Studio Van Den Broek, The Design Show and many more!
For further information, please contact David King, on 07514 282475 or by email: David.King@Norfolkhouse-uk.com